3.3.12

KILLING HEIDI




RANDOM LEATHER ROMPER VIA ETSY
T BY ALEXANDER WANG TEE
JEFFREY CAMPBELL ARIZONA BOOTS
WISHBONE NECKLACE FROM MUM'S JEWELLERY BOX
CHEAP MONDAY CUFF


I seem to be forever tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, or staring at something particularly interesting on the ground. Will try and make an effort to look up more. 

Anyway, this is my outfit from last night - I spent the funnest evening with the top top chicks over at Elise Garland PR. They held a Bloggers soirĂ©e in their amazing studio - where I selected my tops picks from their new Fall/Winter stock - including labels like Jac + Jack, The Casette Society, Morrison & many many more. My two favourite pieces were a) the most incredible white tailored jacket you've ever seen, by Morrison, and b) a floor length gold knit dress by Jac + Jack. Not going to lie, I struggled a little putting those two back on their racks...

Just want to say a HUGE thank you to the beautiful EGPR girls, for being so friendly and absolutely hilarious.  Such a cool bunch of girls, that office has the best energy. And of course a giant thank you for spoiling me rotton with my overflowing goodie bag! I had such a fun night, and was so great to meet some fellow Aussie bloggers residing in Sydney town.

Pics of me and my picks will be up on the EGPR website in the coming months! x






11 comments:

Josephine said...

beautiful outfit! I love the dress!XOXO Josie

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

rock star chic and comfortable! very nice :))) much love from Brooklyn :)))

Everyone loves fashion said...

gosh you really have that fabulous tan!

ASH said...

The leather pinafore is amazing! What a great find.

jules. said...

hi , love this outfit so coo! i was wondering if you could give me the link where you got your leather romper from? its so awsume , thanks
julia xx

rich girls. said...

oh wow. such a cute and modern take on the overalls.
the skirt part especially looks incredible with your long legs. x.

WOLFCUB said...

Jules I'm so sorry but this romper was a one off! x

Sha said...

Cute leather romper!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love the romper too, and even though you said it was one-of-a-kind, could you post a link to the Etsy shop that you bought it from? Thanks!

WOLFCUB said...

Sure thing anon, here you go:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Enchantedfuture?ga_search_query=leather%2Bjumpsuit&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5322603

x

Anonymous said...

Hey B, do your JCs run small much? I'm normally a 9.5 with a narrow foot and am not sure what size to get.. Xx