7.3.12

CRYSTAL CITY

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


CHANEL A/W 12/13 PARIS FASHION WEEK

VIA VOGUE.IT / TFS


He can't possibly be human. How does he do this 5 times a year? Each show is even more spell-binding than the last. I would have loved to see the guests faces as they walked into the Grand Palais, and were greeted by this crystal wonderland. 

I love the back half of those crystal encrusted heels. Not so keen on the rounded toe, but they're still beautiful. Like something a godess would wear. 

Blown away when I saw Montana Cox gliding down the runway, this is such a big step for her career - most successful ANTM winner to date. 

And of course, how can I not mention ADR's impeccable outfit. She is a fox. I have been searching for a military hat for MONTHS, and you can see why. Anna my dear girl, where did you get yours? 




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen "the dark crystal" by jim henson? does this remind you of it? i would ask karl the same question i think : )
<3 theseunitedstatesofamericans

BIANCA DE CANDIA said...

oh how proud i am of Monty! i always wanted her to win ANM! she is amaze!

Alice McGenniss-Destro said...

Montana is killing it over there! Such an incredible show- I can't even begin to think about what his planning next! x

A Fox That Meows said...

DUDE no words this is BEYOND
and your so right
his not human! xx My blog- A Fox That Meows ♥

WOLFCUB said...

Sara I havent! But I want to now...is it amazing? x

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, it's absolutely amazing. so trippy and weird-particularly the fact that it's a children's movie! i prefer "labyrinth" though, because of it's main actor . . . david fucking bowie!

Natalie said...

La la late to the party but this images are terrific! x